Time is Golden

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Best Teacher

Assalamualaikum...

Alhamdulillah...

I'm still alive ...

I was working through some office matters ... a little bit of Facebook every now and then ... checked on my feverish 7-year-old-baby ... got bored and finally came about this blog ...

My English language has gone rusty...sigh... (thanks to the mother tongue interference) ...

Don't know  exactly what to write ... but I came across this cool photo :


Cool, isn't it?

Frankly, I've done a lot of mistakes in life to reach what I am now ... 
My father and my husband has taught me the same thing ...
"Admit your mistake, otherwise, other people will exaggerate the story" ...
The question is ...
"How many of you out there can actually admit your mistake?"
"How many of you out there can actually see your own mistake and have the courage to admit it?"
"How many???"
No one knows for sure ...
One thing for sure, those who have the courage to admit their mistake are pretty RARE ...
Therefore, many stories have been exaggerated ...
Scary, huh?

The truth is ...
Humans learn from mistakes ...
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER

Good day peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment